A message from Willowbrook Dental Associates
Considering concern regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we wanted to share with you our commitment in maintaining a safe and healthy environment for both our patients and staff. Our priority at Willowbrook Dental Associates is to provide exceptional care and education to our patients.
If you have traveled to an area that has a high incidence of the Coronavirus or suspect you have been exposed to someone with the virus within the last 14 days, we ask that you reschedule your original appointment date.
The following are suggested precautions:
- If you are experiencing flu like symptoms (chills, fever, runny nose, cough) we ask that you not come to the office for your appointment.
- Please do not bring sick family members or children to the office with you.
- Stay at home when you are sick and contact your primary care physician to notify them if you are feeling any symptoms that may be linked to the Coronavirus such as respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath, and fatigue.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or cough/sneeze into your inner arm if a tissue is not available
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
Again, we encourage patients to reschedule their appointments if they are not feeling well for any reason. We will be happy to get you back on the schedule when you are feeling better.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time of uncertainty and we will continue to work at providing optimum care for our patients.
Willowbrook Dental Associates